If you've ever heard of the network Ads4Dough, you are about to meet Jason Akatiff aka Smaxor, the owner. Jason is sporting his signature blue baseball cap even in our TV202 interview! The Ads4Dough network is one of the rising star networks in our affiliate marketing community and here, Jason talks about being an affiliate and running his network.
Jason has a personal blog over at oooff.com which he talks about affiliate marketing and coding. We had a great time interviewing Jason and you can join his network by going here. I had the opportunity to meet all of the Ads4Dough affiliate managers during the last summit; John Yu, Roger Edwards, and Brandon are all great guys to work with. Without further ado, here is the video we did with Jason.
After watching the video interview, if you like to signup for Ads4Dough, please use our referral link here to help support 202.
Stay tuned for theses up and coming interviews:
- Ralph Ruckman ( Ruck ) - Network Owner ( Convert2Media )
- Ryan Pamplin ( Ryactive ) - Affiliate Operations & Affiliate Deals
- Charles Ngo ( Dr. Ngo ) - Media Buys
If you haven't already, you can catch our recently posted video series through TV202:
- Ad Hustler and Ian Fernando on Affiliate Partnerships
- Neil Turner on Facebook Marketing
- Andrew and Kris from CashTactics on PPC, SEO and PPV.
- NickyCakes on PPC, SEO and PPV.
If you are interested in being interviewed and have something worth sharing with the 202 community at a future event, please contact Steven at email@example.com for further details.