For those who attended our MeetUp202 event during the last Affiliate Summit earlier this month, you may have noticed all of the camcorders in the back corner. We used these to record several interviews during the summit to showcase what some affiliates are doing in the industry, and try to provide some valuable information to all of 202 community.
We'll start the first interview with Ad Hustler and Ian Fernando and dive into the topic of "Affiliate Marketing Partnerships" and scaling campaigns. This is also the launch of our new site, TV202, which will essentially be a holding domain for any future videos we create. You can see all of the videos we'll produce there on a variety of topics and everyone will be able to leave comments or feedbacks on the videos. There is currently only one video on there now, but there will be more following this video.
Without further ado, here is the interview we conducted with Ian Fernando and Ad Hustler.
Here are some of the other interviews we will be showcasing shortly in the near future including topics discussed, in no particular order:
- Neil Turner ( NeilsWeb ) - Facebook Marketing
- Jason Akatiff ( Smaxor ) - Network Owner ( Ads4Dough )
- Ryan Pamplin ( Ryactive ) - Affiliate Operations & Affiliate Deals
- Julian Aceves ( Affiliate Instruction ) - Young Affiliate Marketer
- Ralph Ruckman ( Ruck ) - Network Owner ( Convert2Media )
- Charles Ngo ( Dr. Ngo ) - Media Buys
- NickyCakes - General Affiliate Marketing
- Kris Trujillo and Andrew Payne ( CashTactics ) - General Affiliate Marketing
If you are interested in being interviewed and have something worth sharing with the 202 community at a future event, please contact Steven at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.