This is the second video of our up and coming Affiliate Summit West 2009 interview series featured on the new TV202. This interview is with Neil Turner from NeilsWeb. Neil is an internet marketer who focuses his time on Facebook marketing almost exclusively. Naturally we made the topic of this interview about marketing on Facebook.
If you want to learn more about Facebook marketing, feel free to visit NeilsWeb for more info, or you can follow Neil on his Twitter page. You can find all of Neil's facebook posts here. We have also included some of the most popular items below.
- How you screw yourself over
- So you want a better ctr?
- Getting your Facebook Ads Approved part 1
- Getting your Facebook Ads Approved part 2
- Effective demographic targeting on facebook
- Getting the most out of facebook campaigns
- Killer Facebook strategy revealed
Stay tuned for theses up and coming interviews:
- Julian Aceves ( Affiliate Instruction ) - Young Affiliate Marketer
- Jason Akatiff ( Smaxor ) - Network Owner ( Ads4Dough )
- Ryan Pamplin ( Ryactive ) - Affiliate Operations & Affiliate Deals
- Ralph Ruckman ( Ruck ) - Network Owner ( Convert2Media )
- Charles Ngo ( Dr. Ngo ) - Media Buys
- NickyCakes - General Affiliate Marketing
- Kris Trujillo and Andrew Payne ( CashTactics ) - General Affiliate Marketing
If you haven't already, you can catch our recently posted video series here:
If you are interested in being interviewed and have something worth sharing with the 202 community at a future event, please contact Steven at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.