Our installer was inspired by the WordPress installer, and we have made it almost exactly the same as theirs. It can generally be installed in about 5 minutes or less by simply uploading the files to a dedicated domain and then running the installer. The following installation guide will help you install Prosper202.
Before you begin the install, there are few things you need to have and do.
Things You Need For The Installation
You need access to your site and its directory and software to proceed with the installation.
- An access to your web server (via shell or FTP).
- A text editor.
- An FTP Client (if you need to install Prosper202 on a remote server).
- Your web browser of choice.
Begin your installation by:
- Checking to ensure that you and your web host has the minimum requirements to run Prosper202.
- Download the latest release of Prosper202.
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder on your hard drive.
- Print this page out so you have it handy during the installation.
How-To Install Video
The 5-Minute Install
Here's the quick version of the instructions, for those that are already comfortable with performing such installations.
- Create a database for Prosper202 on your web server, as well as MySQL user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- Download and unzip the Prosper202 package, if you haven't already.
- Upload the files to a dedicated domain name or sub-domain.
- Prosper202 will not work if it is installed in a sub directory, it requires its own stand-a-lone domain and installed in the root directory of the domain. This domain will only be used for Prosper202 applications. So if your domain is MyTracking.com, upload all the files to MyTracking.com/[upload files here]. Upload the files into the root domain directory in order for Prosper202 to work.
And That's it! Prosper202 should now be installed.
Looking for tutorials after you're done with the installation? Check out our video tutorials or text-based tutorials to get started! Still have questions after that? Hit up our Affiliate Marketing Forum to ask questions or to simply network with other affiliates!