Looking for something? Try the following:

1. Visit Our New Tracking202 Support Center & Forum
  2. Read The Proper202 & Tracking202 FAQ
  3. Search This Old Forum
not tracking clicks
Post new topic Reply to topic Prosper202 Forum Index » Prosper202 Setting Up The Tracking
popbradley

Post Posted: Feb 6th, 2015 at 12:37am Post subject: not tracking clicks Reply with quote

I have prosper setup with hostwinds on the hosting recommended here and I am sending a small amount of clicks a day (less than 100), but I am noticing over the past 3 days that not every single click is being tracked. In fact almost half are not being recorded.

I have 76 clicks in bing, prosper has logged 46 for the day. I have 9 optins to my list and not a single one of them recorded as a click through. When I check my links and optin to my own list they work and count the clickthrough. Why might this be? I have been searching for an answer for the past 24 hours and cannot find a solution. Hostwinds staff keep giving me excuses about it them having adblock or something enabled but I do not think that is it.

I have adblock on my pc and have it set for everything and it still tracks my clicks and click throughs when I test the link. Need a fix to this asap. Thank you.

popbradley

Post Posted: Feb 12th, 2015 at 7:05pm Post subject: Re: not tracking clicks Reply with quote

I posted this almost a week back and nothing. Really need help with this guys. Thank you