Looking for something? Try the following:

1. Visit Our New Tracking202 Support Center & Forum
  2. Read The Proper202 & Tracking202 FAQ
  3. Search This Old Forum
Porsper 1.51 vs 1.32 - live comparsion. Overview not accurate
Post new topic Reply to topic Prosper202 Forum Index » Prosper202 General Discussion
erezz123
Website

Post Posted: May 31st, 2010 at 6:13am Post subject: Porsper 1.51 vs 1.32 - live comparsion. Overview not accurate Reply with quote

Hi,

I had a chance today to check the 2 versions as I uploaded a backup to a different server to check it on different php versions before I do the upgrade (need to upgrade my server to php 5 from php 4.4.9) and I also upgraded it to version 1.51 .

Everything went smoothly, the new Prosper looks good, Group Overview is great but I missed the ctr column on that otherwise it's perfect.

I noticed that when I compare the Group Overview stats against Campaign Overview the results are not the same..

for example: domain.com receive 4 clicks and 3 click out on group overview but when I'm checking it on campaign overview (it's advance landing page) it shows 4 clicks and 1 click out.

It's like that with every domain .

When comparing it to the old version (1.32) - campaign overview against analyze - landing pages, the stats are accurate and show the same result.

Is there any fix for that ?

T202Wes
Website Email Twitter Facebook AIM

Post Posted: Jul 7th, 2010 at 12:28pm Post subject: Re: Porsper 1.51 vs 1.32 - live comparsion. Overview not accurate Reply with quote