I use the self-hosted prosper, which I am very grateful for....
I would like to see a way to bring the Yahoo OVKEY data into the keyword mix. Even if it is just as some sort of secondary keyword field that I can use to compile data by.
The OVKEY is the actual keyword from my campaign that triggers the ad. I find this information much more important to the management of my campaigns then the OVRAW which is the keyword phrase the user actually entered. Don't get me wrong, I love that information as it allows me to expand my keyword base, but it can be virtually impossible for me to determine how well keywords are doing in Yahoo with advanced matching turned on.
For example I have a keyword of "grapefruit".
Now because of yahoo advanced matching I get clicks on, "delicious grapefruit", "tasty grapefruit" and "fresh grapefruit". I can't actually cull data from prosper that tells me what my stats are for the campaign keyword of grapefruit. I can just know that delicious grapefruit might be a good keyword to add. Which becomes even more complicated, because that is not always the case because Yahoo's advanced matching is really weird.
I can have a keyword that gets a ton of conversions for OTHER keywords via advanced match, and if I add the keyword itself, it kills the whole campaign as the new keyword does not convert and all the traffic to the old one goes away.
Anways, I am overexplaining and complicating it. I don't know what the plans are for the self-hosted Propser are, but if there are any intended updates, being able to somehow use the OVKEY data set would be extremely useful to me. Right now I have to go through and hover over every line and then keep track of it manually.
Even if it was just a part of the export data that would be enough.