1. If you need a question answered, use the forum search first before posting. Chances are your question might have been asked by another user.
2. If you have general or trouble shooting questions, please read the FAQ first before posting your question.
3. If you have found a system bug, or have billing issues or if you are trying to cancel your account, submit a support ticket.
4. Do not submit a support ticket for general or trouble shooting questions. Use the forum for general or trouble shooting questions.
5. Do not PM the 202 team or moderators unless we ask you specifically to PM us.
6. Do not spam the forum or support ticket system. Consequences will be severe if you do.
7. When using the forums, please post in the right section.
8. If you are a Newbie, be honest to everyone in the forum and we will try to help you. Also introduce yourself.
9. (For T202pro users) If you have question or concerns about API Fees, please refer to the FAQ First before posting. We hear about it on a daily bases and we understand that affiliate don't like it. Keep in mind that it is Google charging these fee and we are doing what we can to help minimize or eliminate Api fees.
10. Do not post unrelated question in other peoples topics. Start a new topic if you want your question answered.
11. The 202 Staff works normal business hours during the week. 9am to 6pm Pacific time - Monday to Friday. Closed on Weekends, so don't get mad if we don't answer support on Saturday or Sunday.