- Visitor's Country - t202Country
- Visitor's Country Code - t202CountryCode
- Visitor's Region/State - t202Region
- Visitor's City - t202City
- Visitor's Postal/Zip Code - t202Postal
- Visitor's Browser - t202Browser
- Visitor's Operating System - t202OS
- Visitor's Device Type - t202Device
- Visitor's ISP - t202ISP
- Value passed in t202kw - t202kw
- Value passed in C1-C4 - t202c1, t202c2, t202c3, t202c4
- Value passed in utm_source - t202utm_source
- Value passed in utm_medium - t202utm_medium
- Value passed in utm_term - t202utm_term
- Value passed in utm_content - t202utm_content
- Value passed in utm_campaign - t202utm_campaign
Welcome I see you are reading this from
<span name="t202Country" t202Default='Your Country'>Your Country</span>And it outputs: Welcome I see you are reading this from Your Country You can use any html element, however spans are best because they are inline elements. This means you won't get an extra line break added to the output. To change what's actually displayed you would change the "name=" value to the content you want to display. For example here's another example showing how to show the current city.
I hope the weather in <span name="t202City" t202Default='Your City'>Your City</span> is nice!This outputs: I hope the weather in Your City is nice! The t202Default value is used as a fallback for when the location or dynamic value can't be determined. So you won't have messages with blank spots that confuse the visitor. As you see adding dynamic content via our new Dynamic Content Segments feature, allows you to build highly personalized pages, with no programming skills. Additionally there's nothing further you have to do to get this work. Once you are on Prosper202 Pro, all you landing pages are automatically enable and ready to go.
You can get a 30 day Trial of Prosper202 Pro and start adding easy geo location info to your pages via Dynamic Content Segments.
Quick FAQQ: Can I easily upgrade my current version of Prosper202
A: Yes, Prosper202 Pro is a drop in replacement for the free prosper202. Once you upgrade it will convert all your settings to the new version and even port over your old data. Once it's ported, you will enjoy all the benefits we posted about above as well as blazing fast reporting.
Q: Is Prosper202 Pro hosted on your servers?
A: No Prosper202 Pro is still fully self-hosted just like the version of Prosper202 you are using right now and have used for many years.
Q: Will I still have access to the source code?
A: Absolutely, There's not a single line of encrypted code in Prosper202 Pro. You get access to the full source code to modify to fit your needs as you see fit.
Q: How about support?
A: Every single license of prosper202 Pro come with support directly from the development team. You'll get direct access to someone who's knowledgable and able to resolve your issues quickly. No clueless outsource teams here who will only frustrate you further.