It's been a while since I released a new Prosper202 edition for downloading
, and that's been mainly because I've spending a lot of my attention building out the hosted version of Prosper202.
While doing that, I've found and fixed quite a few bugs, and would like to push that out as Prosper202 1.7.3
by the end of this week
Please note: Prosper202 1.7.3 is not a feature upgrade, upgrading will not ad new features, but it will certainly make your money making experience much more pleasant.
Before I do that are there any other bug you'd like me to fix for this release, please list them in the comments and I'll try get them all addressed before I push Prosper 1.7.3 live
Here are a few of the bugs that have already been squashed
- When setting timezones if you were in a a place like Delhi, India with GMT + 5:30 Prosper202 would not be able to set the timezone correctly.
- Week parting stats were off by a day.
- On step #7 the C1-4 variable were not url encoded, this has been fixed.
- Prosper202 wasn't picking up the referring keyword from Google organic traffic correctly
- Day parting: Seems like it was always off by an hour
- The error that shows "Warning: mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function." I think this is fixed, but I'd like a few testers to confirm this for me
- Not really a bug, but the partition structure for the clicks table has been modified.
- Universal smart pixel fixed to fire more accurately
There are a couple more bug fixes, I didn't remember to log when I fixed them so they are not on the list above. But anyway, if you know of a bug that's not listed here, please comment below and I'll add them to the bug fix list for 1.7.3.
STOP: Read This & Avoid Thousands of Dollars In Lost Income
4 Powerful Reasons Why Hosting Prosper202 With Our Partners Is best for You
"Run Prosper202 Direct with our hand picked hosting partners."
Pre-Installed Prosper202 Servers
The team at our hosting partners have fine-tuned their server
configurations to ensure the best performance with Prosper202. Don't
worry about setting up anything, it's already done for you with Prosper202 Certified Hosting partners. Just login and start driving traffic
Blazing Fast Performance
hosting is cheap but slow. Research from Amazon shows that every second
of latency, can cost you up to 10% in profits. Prosper202 Certified Hosting partner's virtual
private servers and dedicated servers are some of the fastest servers in the industry.
Stress Free Tracking
Prosper202 Certified Hosting partners handle all of the installation, upgrades and code fixes, and even offers
basic support, all free of charge.
To wrap up, Prosper202 Certified Hosting partners should be theonly web hosts
you choose to work manage your Prosper202 ClickServer. with and we have also negotiated a special discount
rate for of you, Just click here to get your Prosper202 Optimized ClickServers