- Elimination of false conversions
- Prevention of Cookie Data Leakage If you are an advertiser, this is quite a big deal. Read more about Data leakage
- Faster page loads which ensures more conversion data is tracked and attributed
- [subid]]- The subid of the offer that converted
- [[t202kw]] - The value of the t202kw variable from your tracking link
- [[c1]] - The C1 value passed in the tracking link
- [[c2]] - The C2 value passed in the tracking link
- [[c3]] - The C3 value passed in the tracking link
- [[c4]] - The C4 value passed in the tracking link
- [[cpc]] - The cpc for the conversion. This value is rounded up to 2 decimal points
- [[cpc2]] - The cpc for the conversion. This value is not rounded, and is ideal for ppv values
- [[payout]] - They payout of the offer that just converted
- [[random]] - A random 9 digit number, this acts like a cache buster
- New [[gclid]] - Adwords gclid value if available
- New [[utm_source]] - utm_source value if available
- New [[utm_medium]] - utm_medium value if available
- New [[utm_campaign]] - utm_campaign value if available
- New [[utm_term]] - utm_term value if available
- New [[utm_content]] - utm_content value if available
Quick Prosper202 Pro FAQQ: Is all my data really secure?
A: That's a great questions. We understand many of you have a need to keep your proprietary data away from prying eyes. Because Prosper202 Pro is trusted by thousands of users for 8 plus years, 100% open source and fully self-hosted, you know that there's nothing malicious hidden in the code, additionally unlike a SaaS solution, everything stays on your own servers that you have full control over
Q: Can I easily upgrade my current version of Prosper202
A: Yes, Prosper202 Pro is a drop in replacement for the free Prosper202. Once you upgrade it will convert all your settings to the new version and even port over your old data. Once it's ported, you will enjoy all the benefits we posted about above as well as blazing fast reporting.
Q: Is Prosper202 Pro hosted on your servers?
A: No Prosper202 Pro is still fully self-hosted just like the version of Prosper202 you are using right now and have used for many years.
Q: Will I still have access to the source code?
A: Absolutely, There's not a single line of encrypted code in Prosper202 Pro. You get access to the full source code to modify to fit your needs as you see fit.
Q: How about support?
A: Every single license of prosper202 Pro come with support directly from the development team. You'll get direct access to someone who's knowledgable and able to resolve your issues quickly. No clueless out sourced teams here who will only frustrate you further.