I've noticed that many people are still not aware of all the Prosper202 & Tracking202 help and support options, so I thought I'd quickly go over what's available and how to decide which option to use when you need it.
- Tracking202 Tutorial Videos - These are a must watch if you are new to Tracking202 and Prosper202 because it walks you through all the basics and by the time you are done, you should be able to setup a campaign that tracks correctly and automatically marks your conversion via a post back pixel or a server to server post back url. A lot of the questions I see can be addressed by simply checking out the videos. Each one is short < 5 min and is broken down by task so you only need to watch the section you need help on. Beginners should watch them all. http://tracking202.com/videos/
- Tracking202 FAQ - I highly recommend scanning this page when you need help. That's because after answering the same questions multiple times, someone had the amazing smart idea to make a FAQ. Many times this will be the fastest way to get a solution to the problem you are having. http://tracking202.com/faq/
- Tracking202 YouTube Channel - You'll also find some very helpful tutorials and videos on my Tracking202 YouTube Channel. Feel free to subscribe to the channel to get notifications of the newest tutorial video. http://www.youtube.com/t202nana
- Tracking202 Community Based Support - If you've looked everywhere and still cant find an answer to your question, then search the community forum. It's filled with a ton of questions that have already been answered so before asking a new question feel do a search first. If nothing comes up, go ahead a post a question. Other more knowledgeable Prosper202 users are around to help you, and if you are looking to give back to the Prosper202 community, this is a great way to do so. When I have a moment, I'll also pop in to answer a question or two as well. If you need urgent and immediate help, this is probably not the place for you to post. http://support.tracking202.com
- Premium One-On-One Support - I feel like this may be one of the best kept Prosper202 secrets out there, but there is a premium paid support option. With this option you get direct access to me via email, phone, Skype or a screen sharing session. I work with you directly to figure out and solve your Prosper202 related issue. Use this for when things go wrong and you need it fixed yesterday. This is also a great option for when you are new and want to get up and running quickly. In fact you can use it for any Prosper202 related help. Need a mod coded? Complex integration? All of it is fair game with the Premium One-On-One Support option. http://prosper.tracking202.com/blog/premium-oneonone-paid-support-from-tracking202
- Our New ClickServer Platform - The managed Tracking202 ClickServer platform also comes with full support directly from me. This is a premium service for bigger and more established marketers. However as of this posting, I'm testing out a lower price point of only $1.50 a day. This is a super awesome deal if you need to talk to a real person (me) more than 4 times a year. It doesn't help that you also get access to a finely tuned machined specifically optimized to handle high click volumes and not go down when it really matters. http://dashboard.tracking202.com/signup/pricing.php
As you can see, there are a lot of options to choose from, both free and paid. If cash is tight or it's not an urgent problem, the free support options are a great solution. For more urgent or critical issues, go with one of the paid options.