Get Prosper202 Pro With Powerful New Features
The next generation of ClickServers is here. Prosper202 Pro, unleashes your earning potential by giving you everything you need to build and scale your marketing campaigns.Free: Download Prosper202 Pro v1.9.26
Some Of The Powerful Features Of Prosper202 Pro
|100% Fully Self Hosted||Yes|
|Open Source Code||Yes|
|Scalability||Unlimited Clicks A day|
|Support||Premium Support From Direct From Developers|
|Direct Network Integration||Yes|
|Advanced Tag Management||Yes|
|Multi User Login||Yes|
|DataEngine 2.0 - Blazing Fast Reports||Yes|
|Google Analytics Integration 2.0||Yes|
|Google Offline Conversion Support||Yes|
|Unlimited Custom Variables||Yes|
|Cost Tracking||CPC & CPA|
|Editable Tracking Links||Yes|
|Dynamic Content Segments||Yes|
Get Started Faster: Host Prosper202 Pro With Our Hosting Partners BelowSignup for a hosting account with our partners. Both partners install, setup and optimize Prosper202 Pro for you at no extra cost so you'll be ready to go in minutes.
“Beyond Hosting is the official Prosper202 Preferred Hosting Provide. Do not settle with shared hosting, it will cost you money because it's slow. Beyond Hosting's virtual private servers are some of the fastest in the industry. Don't worry about setting up anything, it's already done for you with Beyond Hosting. Your VPS will come with a pre-installed version of Prosper202 Pro. We have also negotiated a special rate for all of the Prosper202 Pro users. Their support staff is incredible. If you want to start running traffic today without hassle, go no further, Beyond Hosting has setup the ideal environments to run Prosper202 Pro.”
”Introducing HostWinds as our 2nd Official Prosper202 Pro Preferred Hosting Provider. HostWinds makes it easier than ever to try Prosper202 Pro risk-free on their app optimized servers. They'll even transfer your current Prosper202 installation for free with zero downtime. Try Prosper202 Pro on a HostWinds Server Now!! Your first month of service is 99% off with our special coupon just for Prosper202 Prop users.”
Release notes - Click Version Number To Expand
- Fixed: Universal Smart Pixel setup was overwriting pixel urls
- Fixed: ISP and Carrier Detection for the redirector tracks better
- New: Universal Smart Pixel Can Fire Multiple Types of Pixels
- Fixed: Results count on spyview is more accurate
- Fixed: Tooltips display better
- Fixed: Filters in spyview do not show sql errors
- Fixed: IP Address Detection is improved
- New: Visitor View and Spy View Reports run faster
- New: Ability To Split-Test offers on landing pages
- New: Ability to detect correct ip address when using firewall or loadbalancer
- New: Raw pixel option in Universal Smart Pixel now allows tokens to be set
- Fixed: Deleted campaigns do now show landing pages in redirector
- Fixed: Daily email reports showed wrong numbers
- Fixed: Link to Overview fixed
- Fixed: Reporting API did check for correct encoding
- Fixed: Added Missing Include File
- Fixed: Mobile site shows correct data
- Fixed: Fixed problem with filtering by keyword
- Fixed: Rotator caused issues with saving updates when modifying existing rules
- Fixed: Improved method of checking for partitions support
- Fixed: Missing link to login page if Prosper202 is already installed
- Fixed: Graph data displays better when set to show by hours
- New: Autocomplete for Traffic Sources
- New: Autocomplete for Categories and affiliate networks
- New: Check to see if server meets requirements before new installation
- New: Export to excel for in custom variable report
- New: Improved upgrade speed for older users
- New: Improved DataEngine imports for upgrades
- New: Applebot detection
- New: VIP Perks survey shows only new questions
- New: On new installs, 202_site_urls table is more efficient
- Fixed: Missing header added to auto upgrade file
- Fixed: Display long keywords better in visitor and spy view
- Fixed: Mobile site shows correct data
- Fixed: Simple landing pages pickup t202kw as the keyword
- Fixed: Deleted clicks get deleted from DataEngine as well
- Fixed: Custom variables get picked up on the landing page
- Fixed: Custom variables get added when generating links for landing pages
- New: Prosper202 Pro Logo
- Updated:Smart redirector supports 'all' tag
- Updated: Smart Rotator renamed to Smart Redirector
- Fixed: Daily emails not sent if no data
- Fixed: Smart Redirector for split-testing
- Fixed: Clickbank ISN reporting tracks sales
- Fixed: More efficient click deletion code
- New: Bot Filter Database
- Fixed: Rotator redirections
- Fixed: Removed Auto Monetizer Place Holder
- Fixed: Landing pages passes url variables
- Fixed: Removed API keys section
- Fixed: Daily email can now be set to never without error
- New: Daily Email Reports
- New: Loading indicator for data
- Improved: Faster account overview loading
- Fixed: Bing Devex Keyword bug fix
- Fixed: Referer Search bug
- Fixed: IP search bug
- Fixed: Column sort bug
- New: Split-testing functionality
- New: Automatic cron jobs without needing to manually set it up
- Improved: Bootstrap latest version
- Improved: Jquery latest version
- Improved: Data engine performance, reduction in cpu loads
- Improved: Clickbank ISN support v6 of the api
- Fixed: utm_source was being assigned to the keyword
- New: Full user role implementation. with restrictions on what can be done in your p202
- New: You can clone an existing landing page
- New: Ability to dynamically displays ISP, Device, Postal code on landing page
- New: Ability to to set cloaking option. You can either blank the referrer or show you Prosper202 Pro domain only
- New: Auto upgrade Prosper202 Pro for any updates that don't modify the database in any way.
- New: Slack Integration Phase 2 all actions performed in your P202 can be broadcast to a slack channel named Prosper202
- New: Before you could only display one Dynamic Content Segment on the page, now you can have as many as you want.
- New: Unlimited custom variables and tokens
- New: Campaign overview shows overview like what we had in non Pro version of Prosper202
- New: Status page in admin section for cron jobs. This will let you know when the last cron was run and help to debug when the job isn't setup correctly
- New: GCLID and utm variables will show in downloaded report in the visitors tab
- Improved: Parallel processing of conversion old data into new faster format
- Improved: Improved more efficient way to update data engine that uses less server resources
- Improved: For new installations the maximum payout amount for a campaign is now $100,000 instead of $999
- Fixed: Deleted or deactivated users can't login
- Fixed:Geo location for when location can't be found works better
- Fixed: Mobile filtering works better
- Fixed: Illegal offset error when creating tracking links
- Fixed: PPC Network didn't auto select when editing a existing link
- Fixed: Slack notifications when editing tracking link
- Fixed: Better support for when user doesn't have ISP database from maxmind
- Fixed: Manual download link for Pro links to correct page
- Fixed: Campaign overview shows multiple advanced landing pages better
- Fixed: Bug showing php code at the bottom of visitors page
- Fixed: When downloading reports the entire report will download instead of just what you see on screen
- Fixed: Updating CPC works better
- Fixed: Bug that prevent keywords from filtering correctly
- New: Easy Display of Geo(Country, Region, City, Country Code), Keyword, C1-C4, All utm variable, Browser type, OS on your landing page
- New: [[country]], [[country_code]], [[region]], [[city]] tokens for step 3, and postbacks
- New: HTML5 Charts for account overview with ability to chart multiple data points on a campaign basis.
- New: Ability to add users to your Prosper202 account. Each person get's their own username and password.
- New: Slack Integration Phase 1: Soon All important changes and notifications will be posted to the slack channel of your choice
- Updated: On new installations keywords can be up to 150 characters instead of 50
- Fixed: Display and Formatting bug for Firefox
- Fixed: Bug on landing page campaigns was showing wrong referer information
- Fixed: EPC on account overview was calculated incorrectly
- Fixed: Custom date ranges increase in hourly increments
- New: Group by device type in group overview
- New: Track cost by CPA
- New: Group overview is much faster and powered by the new DataEngine
- New: Conversion logs to see more details conversion pixels and postback fires
- New: Updated GeoIp Database for more accurate geo location
- New: Updated UI Library
- New: Updated UserAgent Parser to detect more browsers and bots
- New: Ability to edit your tracking links after they have been created
- New: Prosper202 will now automatically import your old clicks into the new DataEngine Format
- New: Filter by referer
- Fixed: Bug in how leads were counted in campaign overview is fixed
- Fixed: Excel Report download feature re-added
- Fixed: Device type filtering bug in group overview fixed
- Fixed: IP address filtering bug in reports fixed
- Improved: Landing page names display better on the reports
- Improved: Copied Campaigns have (Copy) Appended to the campaigns name so you can tell you are in the process of copying the campaign
- New: Ability to copy an existing campaign to create a new one.
- New: UTM variables are available in group overview.
- New: Device type is available in group overview.
- Updated: Text field for landing page url has be change to text field.
- Updated: Rotator ui updated and new monetizer placeholder added.
- Fixed: You can now sort reports by clicking the header..
- Fixed: DataEngine now updates for actions done on the update tab.
- New: DataEngine fast new reporting engine for Prosper202 Pro.
- New: Meta Referer set to origin for Cloaking.
- New: Tokens for utm variables.
- New: Support for google gclid and utm variables.
- New: Prosper202 App Store.
- New: Ability to set your own referrer via t202ref=.
- Improved: C1-4 variables can now store up to 350 characters.
- Improved: Better more accurate firing of conversion pixels.
- Improved: Ability to pass in subid for image and iframe pixels.
- Fixed Bug: Advanced landing pages showed a query error when using built in outbound link.
- Update: Templates now use UTF 8.
- Fixed Bug: On Admin Screen if you had a lot of clicks you would see an out of memory error.
- Fixed Bug: Debug code removed from code.
- Improved: Better query for url look ups.
- Improved: Device finger printing to redirect users when cookies are removed.
- Fixed bug: Outbound clicks on ALP were not being recorded in database.
- Fixed bug: Campaign not showing for rotators.
- Fixed typo: On Advanced Landing Page setup.
- Fixed typo: Text Ads setup.
- Fixed bug: Cookie error for landing pages. Where subids were not being passed.
- Fixed bug: Prosper202 didn't notice an auto updated system initially.
- Fixed bug: Versions were not being compared correctly for change logs.
- Fixed bug: Error messages where set_time_limit is not allowed.
- Fixed typo: Extra < on landing page screen.
- New: Prosper202 will pass extra variables from your tracking links on to the campaign link. This makes it easier to pre-pop offers.
- Improved support for new traffic sources.
- Minor speed improvement for users with large databases.
- Added Missing Robots.txt.
- Fixed formula for payout.
- Fixed formatting for the iframe pixel.
- New redesigned Rotator.
- Old tables migrated to InnoDB.
- Group Overview MySQL error
- There was MySQL error, when sorting by.
- Fixed memory problem
- In some case, there was memory limit problem, when upgrading with 1-Click upgrade.
- Internet Explorer Detector
- Internet Explorer detector added on login page, to prevent Prosper202 usage with IE, because new user interface is not supported by Internet Explorer.
- SSL bug fixed
- If SSL was installed on Prosper202, it caused errors, because of unsecured content included from http:// protocol.
- Global Post Back bug fixed
- Global post back did not work, after upgrading or installing version 1.8.3. Now its fixed.
- Setup wizard tweaked
- Setup wizard did not work properly. Now its fixed.
- Check if geoIP model exist
- If geoIP PHP module was installed on server, it caused an error, when geoip.inc file was included.
- Some code tweaks
- Brand New Look & Feel
- When you login to your Prosper202 you’ll notice a brand new look to the Prosper202 you’ve been used to. Behind the scenes, we’ve whipped P202 into shape to make it even faster.
- VIP Perks System
- This is probably what you’ll notice when your first login. The Prosper202 VIP Perks Program is a brand new way to enable us to Prosper202 to intelligently enhance your business. For example, if you are brand new to Prosper202 the system will automatically provide more extensive help alerts. More experiences users will only see help modals that highlight new features. Additionally, you can tell Prosper202 more about who you are and have our smart Perks Matcher find you new business deals and opportunities specifically for you. For example, if you indicate that you run lead gen offer with A4D, we’ll be able to automatically highlight some of the best and new offers that you may be interested in trying out.
- Enhancements for Mobile
- We made a huge push for improved support for mobile in this release of Prosper202.
- We now detect and track a vast array of mobile devices, allowing you to pinpoint exactly which devices are converting for you or not.
- Database enhancements
- Have you ever had a corrupted table in Prosper202 or noticed things slowing doing due to your click volume, our database technology optimizations and enhancements will ensure things run smoothly and briskly. For the best results, you will need to do a clean install of Prosper202 and start over with a new database.
- New postback response codes
- Successful postback calls return a header and json response code. This will allow 3rd party tools and service to know whether a postback succeeded or failed and allow them to retry again if needed. With this new feature you will find that your need to manually update subids decreases
- Enhanced security
- We upgraded security to reduce the likelihood of your data being access when you are on a shared hosting environment
- Expanded user agent detection
- Right out of the box, Prosper202 detects a whole lot more than the 10-15 devices version 1.7.2 supported. This means you will get even more detailed insights into who’s click and converting
- Bot, search engine crawler detection and filtering
- One of the most annoying things when running ads is that the ad networks bots such as Bing’s adbot or facebook’s bots can really skew your stats. In Prosper202 ClickServer 1.8.3 we detect and automatically filter out these bots ensuring highly accurate stats.
- New reports for GEO, User Agent and Platforms
- The Analyze tab just got more powerful with 7 new reports.
- Countries, Regions, Cities, ISP/Carrier, Devices, Browsers and Platforms.
- New group overview segments
- You can also segment and group by the 7 new properties above
- New report filters
- We’ve added Countries, Regions, Cities, ISP/Carrier, Devices, Browsers and Platforms to the filtering options for the reports, Allowing you to get the exact data you want at all times.
- New Reporting API
- This is the first of many APIs built into Prosper202 ClickServer. You can now pull your data into other tools and services for extra analysis or automation.
- Landing Page redirect url
- No more having to edit and upload a php file when setting up landing pages. Prosper202 will now generate and outbound landing page url for you.
- Improved support for organic traffic
- If you are big into SEO, we’ve expanded the number of keyword query strings we detect from search engine traffic
- Smart post click redirection rules
- Want to send Mobile traffic to one offer and tablet to another? Our new Smart Post Click Redirector is exactly what you need.
- Raw universal smart pixel
- We’ve added a raw universal smart pixel option. This will make even easier to add 3rd party pixels exactly as is into Prosper202 without having to modify them in any way.
- New tokens for universal smart pixels
- We’ve added token support for the universal smart pixels, you’ll be able to pass in Prosper202 to your 3rd party pixels with ease.
- Clickbank API integration
- Running Clickbank offers is now easier than ever with our new integration. You’ll no longer have to manually download and upload conversion into Prosper202.
- 1-Click auto upgrade
- If you’ve ever used wordpress you’ll know how cool it is to be able to upgrade with just 1-click. Prosper202 now has this feature too so you never need a tech to upgrade to the latest version.
- Expanded timezones
- Prosper202 users are truly a globally diverse group. We added many more timezones to ensure you get your stats reporting in your exact timezone.
- Reports caching
- You can set how long to cache your reports.For high volume users this new addition will greatly speed up reporting.
- Ability to delete clicks prior to a certain date
- Looking to clear data out of Prosper202? Now you can have more control over how many days of data you want to delete or keep.
- BlazerCache redirects
- We’ve added our BlazerCache technology to redirects to make them even faster. I’m sure you know that means even more profits for you.
- BlazerCache downtime protection
- The new BlazerCache downtime protection protects you from losses if your database server happens to crash. All your redirects will continue to operate as before without any losses in clicks.
- Smart Rotator
- Now you can rotate your campaigns or url, based on rules you set. Rules, like: Country, City, Region/State, ISP/Carrier, IP, Device type, Browser and OS.
There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there, the vast majority of which meet the Prosper202 minimum requirements, and choosing one from the crowd can be a chore. Prosper202 1.8.10 is 100% FREE from when you host with one of our hand selected partners below.
Prosper202 Recommended Hosts
There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there, the vast majority of which meet the Prosper202 minimum requirements, and choosing one from the crowd can be a chore. Just like flowers need the right environment to grow, Prosper202 works best when it's hosted with one of the hand selected partners below.
We've dealt with tons of hosts; the hosts below represent some of the best and brightest of the hosting world. If you do decide to go with one of the hosts below and click through from this page.
“Beyond Hosting is the official Prosper202 Preferred Hosting Provide. Do not settle with shared hosting, it will cost you money because it's slow. Beyond Hosting's virtual private servers are some of the fastest in the industry. Don't worry about setting up anything, it's already done for you with Beyond Hosting. Your VPS will come with a pre-installed version of Prosper202. We have also negotiated a special rate for all of the Prosper202 users. Their support staff is incredible. If you want to start running traffic today without hassle, go no further, Beyond Hosting has setup the ideal environments to run Prosper202.”
”Introducing HostWinds as our 2nd Official Prosper202 Preferred Hosting Provider. HostWinds makes easier than ever to try Prosper202 risk-free on their app optimized servers. They'll even transfer your current Prosper202 installation for free with zero downtime. Try Prosper202 on a HostWinds Server Now!! Your first month of service is 99% off with our special coupon just for Prosper202 users.”
We're committed to helping create a wholesome and hassle-free Prosper202 hosting environment. If you feel there are issues with one of the hosts listed here, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the situation warrants we'll work with you and your host on a solution. We also realize that we can’t highlight every good host, but if you have a favorite host you think we should feature here, let us know.
Note before contacting us: Please don't send us legal takedown orders or threats, we don't actually host every Prosper202 domain in the world. If you don't understand that, you probably shouldn't be sending legal notices anyway.